How does the CSGO-Top Ranking work?
Nowadays, there are many CS: GO case opening sites, and each has its unique characteristics. It’s hard to determine the most convenient and suitable platform for an international audience because users may have different requirements. Therefore, CS:GO-top.com provides the highly informative ranking CS: GO case opening sites.
The primary aim is to represent the list of high-trusted platforms considering the following parameters:
- User choice. There is a 1-5 evaluation scale, which shows how players evaluate the platform’s services and if they suit the minimum requirements of the audience.
- Languages. Language optimization is an obligatory parameter because most modern websites are provided for global use. That’s why the number of available languages influences the ranking.
- Cases opened. It is the indicator that objectively shows the website’s performance, users’ involvement, and the general site’s demand.
- Cryptocurrencies. Nowadays, optimizing CS: GO platforms for crypto payments is essential, and it also defines if developers are ready to implement modern technologies for their business.
- Other payments. This parameter shows each payment method available for the website’s financial transactions.
- Number of cases. If more collections are available for opening, the website will be ranked higher.
- Monthly traffic. It shows the number of users involved in opening cases within a month.
Ranking CS: GO case opening sites are provided independently and fairly, and there are no loyalty predispositions for the listed platforms. The experts regularly monitor fluctuations of the ranking parameters and change the platforms’ positions. If a new website appears on the market and performs well for a long time, it will be quickly added to the independent ranking.